Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mental Vacation

For my first week I decided to take a mental vacation.  I have been hiking with my dog, sleeping in, and trying my best not to look for work.  Instead, every morning I am on the computer in bed with a cup of coffee improving my resume and sending it off to different companies.  I just don't know how to not work.  Next week I hope to meet with some connections.  I really want to start my own gig, but need some input on how to start that.  I am excited at the possibilities.  When I start to worry, I just go for a walk or take my little dog for a hike.  It has been a good week so far.  I am thankful to have a supporting family and great friends. Looking forward to the next chapter in my life.  


Yesterday I took my lil Daphne on a hike.  She was so dog tired and smelled awful....she and I both had a nice bath when we got home.  Today it's me and Tanner with some errands.  Off to walk the doggies first, then we will get on with our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment